Maha Dharnas of YAC Concluded with Resolve to Eradicate Corruption

Friday, December 2nd, 2011 | by

Thousand of students & youth participated in the Mahadharnas organised by Youth Against Corruption (YAC). Nationwide Mahadharnas on the issues of corruption and black money was attended by more than one lakh people including activists of social, youth, non political organizations in the  last three days at 25 places. In Raipur, there was ‘Bhrashtachar Virodhi Kavya Sammelan’ in the presence of famous poets. Students in groups as well as common people have been visiting the venue of the Mahadharna. Some are encouraging the gathering by singing songs & poems.

National leaders of YAC & ABVP led this Mahadharnas at various places. YAC National Convener Sunil Bansal in Lucknow, YAC National co-convener Ravikumar in Bengaluru, YAC National co-convener Vishnudatt Sharma in Jabalpur addressed the agitators.

Sunil Bansal declared that after these Mahadharnas, YAC will intensify its battle against corruption and will take initiative in bringing back black money.

Short URL: http://indiawires.com/?p=5157

1 Response to Maha Dharnas of YAC Concluded with Resolve to Eradicate Corruption

1. Padmakumar G Nair

Really happy to see a section of the student populataion take up this war against corruption so seriously. 

ABVP has always taken the role of leading the students & youth against against anything and everything that has been an impidiment to the security and development of this nation.

Hope YAC would be able to garner national level support to this campaign.

Good Luck to YAC & ABVP in this noble endeavour.